During continuous leaching, the leach tanks gravity feed from one cell to the next. To be able to divert the flow or bypass a cell, they need to close a pipe and open another. This is achieved through the use of a dart valve. eDART has a TriDart valve for this application.
- Ideal for diverter operation.
- Does not jam in position due to slurry build-up.
- Can be exchanged or maintained while the leach tank is operational.
- Readily upgradeable to modulating control valve for partial split.
- Customised to suit each leach tank.
- Materials of construction to suit each application