The Dual eDart – or external (to a vessel) dual Dart valve – is specifically designed for the flotation market. It has been optimised for slurry flow by having two plugs and seats within the body. This gives the valve a high rangeability and fine control. Because the valve is external to the vessel it is well suited to upgrade projects and where safety is a concern, the valve, in conjunction with knife gate valves, may be isolated and easily maintained.
Do you have these issues?
Then eDART external valves will benefit you. The dual eDart valve is optimised for fine level control of slurry typically on flotation banks. There are two plugs and seats in this valve body to improve turndown and by using an intelligent signal splitter, such as the eDART DVC, great control may be achieved.
- Body fully customised to plant layout.
- Either front or side outlet (or both).
- Cage guided plug on 250mm and larger.
- Inspection hatch / sampler port.
- Anti-burping bonnet to help avert air build up within the body.
- Simple maintenance: All internal wearing parts can be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line.
- Anti-Rotation Device on the plug.
- Stroke Indication.
Material of Construction
- Plug and seat – polyurethane or other appropriate wear resistant material (e.g. UHMWPE or Tungsten Carbide).
- Bellows seals – to give a non-sliding sealing arrangement.
- Body – rubber lined phenoline painted mild steel.
- 80 mm to dual 400 mm.
- eDART dual valve controller.
- Poppet sampler mounted in body.
- Flushing valves.
- Full bore or reduced plug and seat.
- Custom designs available if standard designs don’t suit application, specifically the cartridge valve, see variation below.
- Smart (HART, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus), Electro-Pneumatic (4 – 20 mA), Pneumatic (20 – 100 kPa) Positioner.
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options.
- Flotation machine level control.
- Distribution box level control.