Not all valves are located within or attached to a vessel. There are instances when the valve is required in a pipeline, and where often a pinch valve will suffice, there are times when the advantage offered by a dart valve is needed. These inline dart valves have been specifically developed to satisfy this need. The yDart, and its variations, have the same polyurethane plug and seat as its standard i-, tri-, single-, and dual-Dart configurations offering the same high level of slurry flow control
- Compact design.
- Fine control.
- Linear characteristic.
- Flow-Over the plug (important to reduce wear).
- Bellows sealing arrangement on shaft
- Removable bonnet for easy maintenance; valve body remains in the process line.
- Anti-Rotation Device on the shaft to prevent plug turning.
- Stroke Indication.
Material of Construction
- Mild steel body (rubber lined and painted phenoline).
- Rubber lining – natural rubber or red gum.
- Stainless Steel valve shaft and positioner mounting.
- Polyurethane plug and seat.
- 100 mm to 400 mm.
- Various flange and drilling standards.
- Reduced or full bore options.
- Tungsten Carbide option on valve shaft
- Smart (HART, Profibus, Foundation Field bus), Electro-Pneumatic (4 – 20 mA), Pneumatic (20 - 100kPa) Positioner.
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options.
- Flotation Machine level control.
- Inline slurry control valve.