DART’s internal dart valves are bodiless valves suitable for installation within the slurry tank, cell or box. There are two main variations – self-contained triDart valves which are factory calibrated and installed as a single unit; and iDart valves which have a bolt down seat cage with only a shaft extending to the actuation unit. Both types offer the stability and reliability advantages of head-guiding where the plug is guided into the seat with bars set out all around the plug.
Do you have these issues?
Then eDART internal valves will benefit you.
- Modulating Control or On/Off applications.
- Fully customisable design.
- Anti-Rotation device on the plug.
- Stroke indication.
Material of Construction
- Phenoline Painted Mild Steel or Stainless Steel bodywork.
- Polyurethane protected shafts and guide bars
- 80 mm to 1,000 mm.
- Supplied with or without an actuator.
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fixed or Double Acting Actuator or handwheel.
- Smart (HART, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus), Electro-Pneumatic (4 – 20 mA), Pneumatic (20 – 100 kPa) Positioner.
- Safety Guards enclosing feedback mechanism.
- Electronic feedback within the actuator for applications where mechanical feedback is problematic (i.e. long or dirty applications).
- Large flotation machines.
- Deep distribution boxes (includes integral head guiding).
- Splitter boxes.
- Distribution boxes.
- Conditioner tanks.