The control pinch valves are supplied with reduced or full bore pinch sleeve with a single pneumatic actuator. These valves are value engineered to give a simple, robust and low cost valve with good flow control capabilities.
- Reduced bore sleeve for better control.
- Standard Pinch Valve pinches from both the top and the bottom of the sleeve.
- The pinched slit of the double actuator pinch valve is orientated vertically so that the solids in suspension do not have to ride up over the rubber “weir” in the pinched sleeve.
- Both actuators of the double actuator pinch valves are rigidly attached to the frame that is bolted to the pipeline providing a more stable valve.
Material of Construction
- Natural rubber or polyurethane (PU) sleeve.
- Mild Steel bodywork, phenoline coated for protection.
- Stainless Steel 304 Shafts.
- 100 mm to 500 mm.
- Fail-open, -closed or -fixed Actuator.
- Double acting (with naturally tend to fail-open).
- Single or dual actuation.
- Smart (HART, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus), Electro-Pneumatic (4 – 20 mA) or Pneumatic (20 – 100 kPa) Positioner choices.
- Coarse abrasive slurries.
- Slurry flow control.
- Fast flotation machines.
- Flash Roughers.