eDART Pneumatic actuators are an effective, reliable and cost effective actuator. The unique design eliminates the use of tiebars which reduce the size and weight of the actuator. The biased spring options – which allow for fail action but are piped Double Acting for superior control – are specifically designed to be used on modulating control applications. On actuator mounting the feedback system is modelled to give linear response to the valve position.
- Double piston seal and continuous PTFE wear strip for reliably long service and reduced wear.
- Variety of stroke lengths available.
- Compact and robust design.
- Self-contained bias spring pack – welded pre-compressed safe design.
Material of Construction
- Plates – Mild Steel Painted.
- Cover plate – 304 Stainless Steel.
- Cylinder tube – Glass Reinforced Fibre.
- Shaft – 304 Stainless Steel.
- Guide Bush – Vesconite.
- O-rings – Buna N.
- Wear strip – PTFE.
|160||105; 165||Spring Pack is only available in 105mm stroke|
|200||175; 250||Spring Pack is only available in 175mm stroke|
|250||280||Spring Pack is only available in 280mm stroke|
|300||350; 450||There are two standard strokes on this model, no spring pack option, please consider air-spring or volume tank.|
|400||450||No spring pack option, please consider air-spring or volume tank.|
|550||550||No spring pack option, please consider air-spring or volume tank.|
- Double Acting (DA).
- Fail Retracted (FR).
- Fail Extended (FE).
- Stroke may be limited either with an internal hard stop or by shortening the barrel as required.
- Full Stainless-Steel construction for corrosion resistance.
- Internal (Linear Pot) Feedback.
- Dart Valves.
- Pinch Valves.
- Diaphragm Valves.
- Knife Gate Valves.
- yDart Valves.
- eDART Valves.
- Dosing Valves.
- Sluice Gate Control.
- Third party valves.