The eDART Samplers are variations on the established poppet sampler. A poppet sampler has a piston, with wear resistant seals, that pushes into the pressurised mainline, it pauses in the extended position to allow the chamber to fill and then it retracts to release the sample into a collection device at atmospheric pressure. These samplers are ideal for representative sampling over time.
- Eliminates product spillage.
- Compact design.
- Line Pressure not exposed to atmosphere.
- Water flushing if required.
- Low and Easy Maintenance.
- Locally Manufactured.
- Moving parts fully removed from the line in the non-sampling position to extend the sampler life.
- Simple and Robust.
Material of Construction
- Sleeve Material – 316 Stainless Steel
- All other parts – 304 Stainless Steel.
- Polyurethane/Viton Disc Seals.
- 125 ml sampler
- 400 ml sampler
- Customisable volume.
- Pneumatic Piston Actuated (Double Acting or Spring Return).
- Electric Actuator Option.
- Timed / untimed solenoid valves.
- Control boxes for automated sampling.
- Pressure rating - PN 8 & PN 16
- Temperature rating – Low and High
- Composite sampling.
- Daily shift or composite sample.
- Grab samplers.
- Sampling campaigns.
- Calibration of densitometers.