This valve is optimised for fine control of slurry flow from one flotation machine to the next. The single eDart has a customisable body and flange orientations to suit any plant.
Do you have these issues?
Then eDART external valves will benefit you. The eDART Single eDart valve is optimised for fine level control of slurry typically on flotation banks. There is a single plug and seat in this valve body. Due to the valves flexible orientation, it is ideal for plant retrofits. It being external to the vessel means that it may be maintained easily since it can be done from the safety and accessibility of the walkway next to the tank.
- Body fully customised to plant layout.
- Anti-burping bonnet to help avert air build up within the body.
- Simple maintenance: All internal wearing parts can be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line.
- Anti-Rotation Device on the plug.
- Stroke Indication.
Material of Construction
- Plug and seat – polyurethane or other appropriate wear resistant material (e.g. UHMWPE or Tungsten Carbide).
- Bellows seal – to give a non-sliding sealing arrangement.
- Body – rubber lined phenoline painted mild steel.
- 100mm to 600mm
- Poppet sampler mounted in body.
- Full or reduced bore for the plug and seat.
- Flushing Valves.
- Smart (HART, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus), Electro-Pneumatic (4 – 20 mA) or Pneumatic (20 – 100 kPa) Positioner choices.
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options
- Due to the valves flexible orientation, it is ideal for plant retrofits.
- Flotation level control.
- Distribution box level control